In this report, IHS Markit made a deep dive analysis of the automotive LiDAR market and technology roadmaps, following topics are addressed:
- Automotive LiDAR system shipment and revenue forecast through 2030
- Semiconductor revenue related to automotive LiDAR system
- Different aspects of automotive LiDAR design such as automotive applications for LiDAR, LiDAR vs other sensors, integration of LiDAR, detailed requirements from OEMs.
- Detailed analysis of benefits, challenges and trends of key technology topics such as 9xx nm vs 1550nm, ToF vs FMCW, VCSEL vs Edge Emitter, different detector technologies and beam steering mechanisms.
- Cost analysis of LiDAR system and average selling price (ASP) of key components.
- OEM strategy for LiDAR
- Supplier landscape
- Chinese LiDAR suppliers
- Insights on selected LiDAR suppliers.
From key trends affecting today’s business environment to forward-looking forecasts of future output, AutoTechInsight provides the information you need to develop strategy for each of its services.
Staying abreast of automotive sector/topic-specific developments, trends, and competitive activity can be time-consuming. With many sources available, it is often difficult to find critical and reliable market information that stakeholders of the automotive industry need. Conducting business analysis, product, or market strategy assessments without validated market data is risky.
AutoTechInsight provides the ability to access the wealth of recognized thought leadership, data, and analysis from IHS Automotive on a broad spectrum of industry topics and sectors. AutoTechInsight offers a lens into more than a dozen vehicle component categories. Each service provides the insight you need to anticipate future demand, access competitive intelligence, and stay abreast of changing dynamics.
Services coverage include:
- Autonomous Driving
- Connected Car
- User Interface and Experience (UI/UX)
- E/E & Semi
- Interior Comfort and Passive Safety
- Thermal Management
- OEM Strategy
- Materials and Lightweighting
- Powertrain Component