New light sources: Redefining the lighting industry study by IHS Markit analyzes the OE light-vehicle lighting systems and technology demand on both a global and regional basis from 2018 to 2024.
- It also recognizes the drivers and restraints that affect the industry and analyzes their impact in the forecast period. This study identifies the significant opportunities for market growth in the next few years and provides a competitive analysis of players in the industry.
- The report also discusses the top OEMs' sourcing structure in the respective section.
The report will answer the following questions:
- How quickly is global and regional light source demand expected to transform from halogen to LED?
- How are different types of light sources benefiting in terms of efficiency and design?
- What new technologies are expected in the future?
- What are the supplier-OEM strategies for adapting to changing industry trends?
The report will offer insight on the following points about new light source in the lighting industry:
- Technological advancement in the automotive lighting market
- The new strategies OEMs and suppliers for the lighting market are pursuing to meet future demand
- The drivers pushing growth of the global automotive LED lighting market.
- Research Methodology
- Sector definition and segmentation
- Exterior: headlights and taillights
- Interior and ambient lighting
2) New Technologies
- LED : Matrix and Pixel system
2) Market drivers
3) OEM- Suppliers Analysis
4) Suppliers Analysis
5) Supplier profiles
From key trends affecting today’s business environment to forward-looking forecasts of future output, AutoTechInsight provides the information you need to develop strategy for each of its services.
Staying abreast of automotive sector/topic-specific developments, trends, and competitive activity can be time-consuming. With many sources available, it is often difficult to find critical and reliable market information that stakeholders of the automotive industry need. Conducting business analysis, product, or market strategy assessments without validated market data is risky.
AutoTechInsight provides the ability to access the wealth of recognized thought leadership, data, and analysis from IHS Automotive on a broad spectrum of industry topics and sectors. AutoTechInsight offers a lens into more than a dozen vehicle component categories. Each service provides the insight you need to anticipate future demand, access competitive intelligence, and stay abreast of changing dynamics.
Services coverage include:
- Autonomous Driving
- Connected Car
- User Interface and Experience (UI/UX)
- E/E & Semi
- Interior Comfort and Passive Safety
- Thermal Management
- OEM Strategy
- Materials and Lightweighting
- Powertrain Component