In this week’s episode of Autology, our S&P Global Mobility expert from the materials and lightweighting team and Terrance Barkan, Executive Director of The Graphene Council, continue to discuss the topic of graphene in automotive applications and beyond.
And answer questions such as:
- What is the Graphene Council?
- What is graphene and what forms of graphene have been made commercially available?
- Which components and material groups within automotive have been proposed to benefit from graphene?
- What hurdles to adoption remain for the automotive supply chains?
Tune in to find out a graphene fun fact, the answers to above questions, and much more!
*We apologize for the poor audio quality in this episode of Autology with some of our speakers, we are working hard to correct this for our upcoming episodes.*
- Anna H. Buettner, Principal Analyst, Connected Car & Vehicle Experience, S&P Global Mobility
- Edwin Pope, Principal Analyst, Dynamics & Materials, S&P Global Mobility
- Terrance Barkan, Executive Director, The Graphene Council
We’d love to hear your thoughts on this episode at our email@example.com email, and you can find out much more across the autotechinsight.ihsmarkit.com website.
Don’t forget to hit all the subscribe, follow and like buttons to stay on track with the latest Autology podcasts!