In this week’s episode of Autology, S&P Global Mobility experts discuss the latest findings from the connected car consumer analysis study.
Our experts from the connected car and consumer research teams discuss consumer sentiment toward connected features, preferences, willingness to pay, and more.
They also answer questions such as:
- Why is it important to understand consumer brand perception and preferences?
- Which services and features entice consumers to resubscribe?
- What about the topic of data privacy?
- What findings were most surprising?
Tune in to find out the answers, and much more!
- Anna H. Buettner, Principal Analyst, Connected Car & Vehicle Experience, S&P Global Mobility
- Yanina Mills, Senior Analyst, Consumer, S&P Global Mobility
- Brian Rhodes, Associate Director, Connected Car & Vehicle Experience, S&P Global Mobility
We’d love to hear your thoughts on this episode at our firstname.lastname@example.org email, and you can find out much more across the autotechinsight.ihsmarkit.com website.
Don’t forget to hit all the subscribe, follow and like buttons to stay on track with the latest Autology podcasts!