This presentation seeks to answer some of the most intriguing questions around the global chip shortage facing the automotive industry today:
• Is it getting better since end 2021?
• What is the ceiling for car production in 2022 and 2023 given the constraints on automotive analog chips capacity?
• Will the Light Vehicle Market remain constrained by chip supply through 2024?
• Will new E/E architectures and migration to smaller semiconductor process nodes help reduce supply tightness?
• Why are automotive OEMs getting increasingly involved in semiconductors?
Staying abreast of automotive sector/topic-specific developments, trends, and competitive activity can be time-consuming. With many sources available, it is often difficult to find critical and reliable market information that stakeholders of the automotive industry need. Conducting business analysis, product, or market strategy assessments without validated market data is risky.
AutoTechInsight provides the ability to access the wealth of recognized thought leadership, data, and analysis from IHS Automotive on a broad spectrum of industry topics and sectors. AutoTechInsight offers a lens into more than a dozen vehicle component categories. Each service provides the insight you need to anticipate future demand, access competitive intelligence, and stay abreast of changing dynamics.
Services coverage include: