This webinar addresses, in particular, ECU architectural changes (integration) and system scalability, sensor proliferation and how the semiconductor processing requirements will evolve over the next 10 years. It gives a comprehensive view into how emerging semiconductor and sensors have the potential to change the feature-set and architectures of the car of the future.
Key topics addressed:
- Smart antenna
- Wireless and Optical Sensors
- ECU architecture evolution for autonomous cars
- Impact of wide-bandgap semiconductors such as SiC and GaN.
- Receive the latest insights into ECU architectural changes
- Learn about the likely evolution of semiconductor processing requirements
- See how ECU architecture is evolving for autonomous cars
- Gain insight into the impact of wide-bandgap semiconductors such as SiC and GaN