California Public Utilities Commission to adopt USD1 billion EV charging infrastructure program

Policy & Regulation

While 70% of the funds will be allocated to charging for medium-and heavy-duty vehicles, the remaining 30% will go towards light-duty charging at or near multi-unit dwellings

The California Public Utilities Commission (CPUC) announced on 17 November 2022 that it is adopting a five-year, statewide, USD1 billion transportation electrification program to ensure California meets its ambitious climate and electric vehicle (EV) goals.

Thank you for visiting S&P Global AutoTechInsight.

*A subscription to News & Analysis includes four S&P Global-selected sector-specific analytical pieces per month. Access to all analytic pieces across all domains comes with a subscription to All Domains. Please click here to subscribe.

To get access to the AutoTechInsight full suite of services, please contact a sales representative by clicking here.

Already a subscriber? Please log in here

preload preload preload preload preload preload