Menu

M&A: Recticel divests controlling stake in Automotive Interiors division, 50% stake in Eurofoam JV

News
Acquisition, divestment & Spinoff

Recticel to transfer its Automotive Interiors business to a new JV majority owned by investment company Admetos

Recticel has entered into a definitive agreement with a Germany-based private investment firm Admetos GmbH to partially divest its ownership in Automotive Interior business, the company said in a press release on 6 April. Under the agreement, Recticel’s Automotive Interior division will be transferred to a new JV holding company, in which Admetos will have controlling stake of 51%, while Recticel will own the remaining 49%. The agreement also offers reciprocal call/put options for Admetos to acquire or Recticel to sell its remaining share, which can be exercised from March 2024.

Thank you for visiting IHS Automotive AutoTechInsight.

*A subscription to News & Analysis includes four IHS Markit-selected sector-specific analytical pieces per month. Access to all analytic pieces across all domains comes with a subscription to All Services. Please click here to subscribe.

For a free daily listing of headlines with limited access please sign up here.

To get access to the AutoTechInsight full suite of services, please contact a sales representative by clicking here.

Already a subscriber? Please log in here

preload preload preload preload preload