Menu

Nidec, GAC to form JV to develop automotive traction motors

News
Joint-ventures

Nidec to have a 51% stake in JV and GAC Components the remaining 49%

Nidec has announced that it will form a joint venture (JV), with GAC Components, a subsidiary of China-based Guangzhou Automobile Group, for manufacturing automotive traction motors, according to a company press release on 1 August.

Thank you for visiting IHS Automotive AutoTechInsight.

*A subscription to News & Analysis includes four IHS Markit-selected sector-specific analytical pieces per month. Access to all analytic pieces across all domains comes with a subscription to All Services. Please click here to subscribe.

For a free daily listing of headlines with limited access please sign up here.

To get access to the AutoTechInsight full suite of services, please contact a sales representative by clicking here.

Already a subscriber? Please log in here

preload preload preload preload preload